I. Reservation and Cancellation Policy
- I understand that my Tuition Package may be transferable to a friend or someone on the waiting list (if there is one) on or before September 17, 2018 for a $40 administration fee. I agree to be responsible for finding this participant if there is no waiting list, linking them with Uma Dinsmore-Tuli for the Tuition Package and paying the administrative fee. If I cannot find a person to transfer to, no refunds or credits will be given.
- I understand that my deposit for the Room and Meals Package is refundable by 1440 Multiversity if cancelled on or before September 17, 2018.
- I understand that if I cancel on or after September 18, 2018, or if I do not attend the course, no refunds or credits will be given for the Tuition Package or the Room and Meals Package.
- In case of a health or family emergency cancellation: Uma Dinsmore-Tuli will retain a $200 administrative fee and may refund me additionally for the Tuition Package only, based on my circumstance and whether I am able to fill my spot. This will be at Uma Dinsmore-Tuli’s sole discretion. The Room and Meals Package is non-refundable in such an event.
II. Release of Liability
- I recognize and agree that I must be in good physical and mental health to participate in the course. I warrant that I have no medical condition which would prevent my full participation in the course. I recognize that the course may cause or aggravate a physical injury or medical condition. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician before my participation in the course and that, if I have done so, I have taken the physician’s advice. I understand that the course reserves the right to refuse my participation on medical, fitness or any other grounds. I will not hold the Uma Dinsmore-Tuli, teachers, workshop presenters, independent contractors (each, a “Released Party”) responsible if I suffer from any physical injury or exacerbation of condition while participating in this course.
- In consideration of being permitted to participate in the course, I agree to assume full responsibility for myself for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the course.
- In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the course, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any “Claim” (as defined below) I may have against Uma Dinsmore-Tuli, teachers, workshop presenters, independent contractors (each, a “Released Party”) for any Claim that I may sustain as a result of participating in the course even if the Claim arises from the negligence of any Released Party or anyone else. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless each Released Party from any loss or liability incurred in defending any Claim made by me or by anyone making a Claim on behalf of me, even if the Claim is alleged to or did result from the negligence of any Released Party or anyone else. “Claim” includes but is not limited to any and all liabilities, claims, demands, expenses, fees, legal actions, rights of actions for damages, personal injury, mental suffering and distress, or death that I may suffer, or that my unborn child may suffer (including any legal fees or expenses) in connection with participation in the course. I, my heirs or legal representatives forever release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue any Released Party for any Claim caused by any negligence or other acts of a Released Party.
- I hereby understand that the course from time to time may photograph or video the course and place such photographs and videos on its Website. I hereby consent to the use of my image that may appear in any such photograph or video.
- In case any provision of this agreement shall be held invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall not affect any other provision of this agreement and this agreement shall be construed as if such provision had never been contained herein.
- I will not bring alcohol into 1440 Multiversity nor will I smoke.
III. Affirmation and verification
- In order to make an informed decision about my application to enter the course, I acknowledge that Uma Dinsmore-Tuli must be able to rely on the truth and completeness of my submitted information. I acknowledge that I must answer all questions fully and honestly, and have done so. By signing below, I am affirming that the information provided in this application is true and complete. I acknowledge that providing inaccurate, incomplete, or misleading information is grounds for rejecting this application, or being required to leave the course after I have commenced participation.
- I have carefully read this Agreement and understand that Uma Dinsmore-Tuli is not responsible for any physical or psychological harm that may result from my participation in the course.
- I hereby verify that I have read this document in its entirety, understand it and agree to all of its terms and conditions. I acknowledge that by signing this agreement, I am giving up substantial rights, including my right to sue and certain legal rights my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and assigns may have against any Released Party. In making this booking, I agree to this agreement electronically pursuant to the provisions of the U.S. E-SIGN Act.