59 minutes of practices designed to bring about a state of calm. Simple but profound techniques, best done lying or sitting down. Through the focus of mental attention upon the breath, the mind and body are connected. Each practice can be done independently, according to the time available, or as a complete session.
- Movement to settling / simple stretches to relax
- Settling into savasana / to be still and quiet
- Breath awareness / to focus and calm
- Full Yogic Breath / to revitalise and energise
- Ujayii / to draw within and access inner stillness
- Yoga nidra / the deepest relaxation