Book on line, to receive your access code to the webinar.
This is the third of an ongoing series of Total Yoga Nidra Webinars, which are running fortnightly for the month of April 2020. The intention of the series is to support facilitators of Yoga Nidra to deepen into their own practice and sharing of this valuable healing power. Each week there will be opportunities to bring your own questions to Uma and Nirlipta, who together have a combined total of fifty-seven years of experience in facilitating Total Yoga Nidra and training Total Yoga Nidra teaches and facilitators.
Please organise a place where you can lie down to practice yoga nidra and still be visible to Uma and Nirlipta! This means set up your phone, tablet or computer so that the camera can see you even when you lie down to practice yoga nidra, side on, from the head to the pelvis.
- 7.30 Arrivals and welcome, sound check and orientation to the webinar,
- 8pm Total Yoga Nidra Practice of Welcome and Connection (two voice practice with Uma and Nirlipta).
- 8.30pm How Can Yoga Nidra Can be of Help in these times? Perspectives and tips from the Uma and Nirlipta.
- 8.45pm Questions from participants - how is yoga nidra helping you and how do you share the practice.
- 9.30pm Good byes
Please note that audio and video content from our online events will not be recorded and shared. It is a breach of data protection regulations to share recorded events without the permission of all participants.
Audio recordings of the practices for each online event will be shared with participants via Yoga Nidra Network groups.
In order to access the recordings of the practices you will need to create an account on the YNN site, and you will receive email instructions about how to access the recording after the event
Proposed topics for April include
- Thursday 30 Apri: Why we work without scripts
Upcoming topics for future webinars
- Co-creating Total Yoga Nidra,
- The benefits and pitfalls of different lengths of Total Yoga Nidra practice.
Other topics to be announced, and offered in response to the requests of participants