Deep Trance, Relaxation & More
We are happy to offer a full-day workshop with Nirlipta Tuli! He will be offering unique teachings in this 1 'Hypnotic Language for Yoga Nidra' workshop.
Spend the day exploring hypnotic language patterns. Experience hypnotic techniques. Learn self-hypnosis for feeling better. Relax more. Learn about the connections between hypnosis, trance, and Yoga Nidra. Learn how you can be manipulated hypnotically and how to not be overcome.
Relax well. Rest well.
Yoga Nidra, the meditative heart of yoga is a trance state that can bring us into effortless relaxation and profoundly creative connection to the source of inspiration and revitalization. It is yoga with no need to move! The deep restful state of Yoga Nidra is very closely related to Hypnotic trance. The language we use to create powerful and effective Yoga Nidra practices is often Hypnotic Language.
This fascinating, practical day of multiple Yoga Nidra practices gives you an introduction to this potent trance practice. Understanding the power of language in relation to the power of trance is a profound transformative tool, whether for oneself or for working with clients. This day presents you with opportunities to experience and practice techniques of trance induction that leads to transformation. This offers the ‘how to’ of hypnotic language for your Yoga Nidra.
There will be multiple opportunities throughout the day to experience many varieties of hypnotic language in Yoga Nidra settings, as well as giving opportunities for discussion and dialogue.
The core of the day is, of course, going to be focused on the actual sustained experience of nidra, so you can expect to feel totally refreshed, inspired, and deeply rested by the end of the day.
What you will learn
* How to talk to the subconscious
* How to consciously use language and trance transformationally to get to the heart of whatever issue you are addressing, or exploring, or whatever they are seeking to alter
* Practical techniques for hypnotic language
* Practical techniques for Self Hypnosis
* How to self-induce trance
* Breathing and nidra. The use of breath in nidra. What it does, why it’s important, and how to use it pragmatically and effectively to alter physiology for a deeper experience of trance in nidra. Very particular forms of breathing suitable for nidra will be explored within select nidra practices.
What benefits does the day offer?
* Deepening your understanding of communication methods in Yoga Nidra
* Refining and improving your communications skills in Yoga Nidra with others and with yourself
* The techniques taught will empower you to enter flow states at will. By the end of the day you will be able to take yourself into flow states, so that you will be able to work constructively with your reactions to what is happening
* With the techniques you learn on this day, you can transform your capacity to respond creatively to life, so that even if you are not able to alter your circumstances, you can effectively change your response to it.
* This is life-changing work - The practices that you do will be both profound and personal and will enable you to make wise choices about which paths to take, including the path of transformation.
Who is it for?
* For anyone who is interested in nidra
* For anyone who might be interested in practicing yoga nidra for themselves
* For anyone sharing with others, or perhaps a hypnotherapists
The workshop will be offered in 3 sessions of 2-hours each, with one longer and one shorter break in between the sessions.
All times are for UK. If you need to check what time this is for you locally then you can do this here: https://www.timeanddate.com
Session 1: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Session 2: 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Session 3: 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
All times are UK. Please check your local time here: timeanddate.com
All live sessions are recorded and will be made available after each live session.