STARTING 1 March 2022
Sleep and dream schedule:
1, 8, 15, 22, 29 March 2022 8.00 - 9.00pm GMT with Nirlipta
(Please note the first session of the month is with both Nirlipta and Uma)
WHO ARE THESE CIRCLES FOR?
If you want to sleep better, to enter sleep more easily, to dream clearer, remember your dreams and awaken well-rested, refreshed and inspired, then these are the circles for you! We invite you to join our welcoming friendly virtual circle of belonging for sleepers and dreamers.
These circles are to help you make friends with sleep and dream! Everyone, however you currently sleep and dream, and whatever your gifts and challenges with sleep and dream, you are all warmly welcome to join these weekly circles.
WHAT HAPPENS in the WEEKLY SLEEP AND DREAM CIRCLES
In our friendly, informal online circles of belonging you will receive practical techniques and group support to facilitate easier sleep onset and better sleep.
- You will receive live Total Yoga Nidra practices to deepen your own special relationship with sleep and dream so that you can wake up fully refreshed and inspired.
- You will experience Total yoga Nidra practices to help you return to sleep if you awaken in the night.
- You will learn practical techniques to support a friendly relationship with sleep and an intimacy with dream and creative processes.
- With regularity, repetition and weekly support from us and the group of sleepers and dreamers, you will become empowered to enter and leave sleep and dream with greater ease, and confidence, so that you can awaken well-rested.
- you will have time for questions and sharings with the circle participants (spoken, and through the chat box). The 'group mind' of our collective sleep and dream experiences is of huge practical support in improving everyone's sleep and dream experiences.
- you will have the option to part of a group chat forum for sharing sleep and dream experiences in between the weekly sessions. Questions arising from this forum can be addressed in the weekly live meetings.
Each week you receive:
- Prompts and support for sleep and dream journalling to get to know the nature of your own sleep and dream patterns and tendencies.
- Practical guidance on applying the science of sleep cycling to benefit your own unique sleep patterns,
- Practical guidance on how to apply the science of circadian and ultradian rhythms, and how to live-stream inspiration from the sleep and dream states, tapping into inspiration and healing .
- Practical hints on daily practices and tips for recommended recordings to suit your needs.
WHAT CAN THESE CIRCLES DO FOR ME?
These Weekly Sleep and Dream circles can help you:
- get to sleep more easily
- sleep and dream better
- awaken better rested
- get back to sleep more easily if you awaken in the night
- reconnect you to the source of your wellbeing and creativity through sleep and dream.
- remember how to love sleeping and dreaming deeper.
- rediscover the joy of sleep and dream!
EVERYONE IS WELCOME!
If you want to sleep better or have clearer dreams - please join us in these regular circles because we will teach you how to welcome sleep and dream each night through Total Yoga Nidra.
Put on your pyjamas, make a nice night time drink and settle into bed for a nice early night, ready to practice total Yoga Nidra with Uma and Nirlipta. Alternatively, if you join us during the daytime, you can use the techniques to support your daytime napping experiences and discover how this can improve your night time sleep.
If you have ever been to sleep, join us in these circles so that you can sleep and dream well together in our online circle of belonging!
Regularity and repetition are key to the consolidation of these sleep skills, techniques and practices, so we encourage you to attend weekly - that's why there is a special saving if you book a month of weekly sessions in advance. But if you cannot attend each consecutive week there is also he option to pay weekly, and come when you can.v